BlueFish Regeneration is a Yorkshire-based regeneration team passionate about creating lasting community-led change in towns and cities across the UK.
Since its inception in 2005, BlueFish has worked with communities in urban, rural and coastal areas to develop and deliver projects which will build resilience in communities weathering the storm of post-industrial decline and government austerity.
All neighbourhoods are unique, each with their own heritage and culture.
We believe the future of our towns and cities rests on the skills and energy of local communities to create economically and environmentally sustainable places to live and work. BlueFish supports these communities to deliver the best projects for them, building on their existing assets and making them work for future generations.
We develop and deliver:
- Feasibility Studies and Business Plans
- Support for asset transfer and community-led management
- Funding strategies and application support
- Community engagement plans
- Workshops and facilitation to develop ideas for liveable places